Monday, December 12, 2011

Geologic Time-Quaternary Period


Summary:
            The Quaternary Period is the youngest division of the Cenozoic Era. It is divided into two epochs the Pleistocene and the Holocene. The Quaternary period stared in 1.8 MYA to today. The Quaternary also called the age of man. The first human(homo Sapiens) evolve.

Reflection:
1.What did you enjoy most about this project?
        I enjoy working independently. because I don't need to care another people and I can do whatever
I want to, I don't to care another people idea.

2.What was most challenging about this project? Why?
       The most challenging about this project is search information about my period, before I choose this period, I didn't know anything about this period and only way I can go to is google and I have to know what information is wrong and what information is correct.

3.What you change about this project and why?
     Change about this project is I cahnge the blog wall style, because first I used a very cute blog wall, but Ms.Kara said that is not appropriate.

4.What are 3 things that you learned from this project?
     Three things that I learned from this project are The Quaternary period also called the the ang of man, when is the quaternary period started and what haapen during that period.
   

2 comments:

  1. nice glog u have lots pic. at your glog.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucheng, I like the background of this project. you make the information very clear and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete